Audience Development Manager , FARM
Working with the Senior Director, Audience Development for the Restaurant and Food Group sectors, the Manager will be responsible for follow through on various initiatives, social media outreach, and creating and maintaining existing relationships. This position plays a critical role within the team by managing audience development efforts with a focus on increasing the overall engagement of the audience, especially with online properties and increasing qualified paid, and some controlled readership and building relationships with related brands.
· Grow the number of qualified prospects (new names) and retain existing subscribers
· Increase overall engagement with the audience – particularly with online properties
· Interact and guide web development efforts to effectively use our web sites to advance audience development goals
· Execute the launch of programs that increase revenue and data collection from subscriber base
· Develop and execute online marketing programs
· 5+ years direct marketing experience, 3+ years experience in audience development with paid and controlled publications.
· Strong database marketing skills – targeting, testing, analysis and segmentation
· Online marketing savvy, email marketing , understanding of online user experience
· Innovator who makes bold choices and enjoys breaking new ground
· Experience with multi-channel/integrated marketing programs, e.g. telemarketing, email, web, direct mail etc.
· Passion for data and analytics – innate curiosity and hunger to find insights from the numbers
· Strong execution, multi-tasking and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS JOB POSTING
BACK TO CAREERS