Talent Acquisition Manager ,
Penton is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the Human Resources team in the New York, NY office.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will partner will all levels of management in multiple geographic locations throughout the organization. Responsible for developing cost effective staffing strategies that will help the organization meet or exceed its business goals by hiring qualified talent. This position will give you the opportunity to use your creativity in recruiting from conception to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with our team of HR Generalists to manage the talent acquisition function for Penton Media
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines in order to fill critical positions
- Continually develop senior level relationships to uncover needs and develop customized recruiting strategies
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going candidate sourcing relationships.
- Utilize multi-channel sourcing strategies
- Understand industry related employment market conditions and the impact on recruiting strategy
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS JOB POSTING
BACK TO CAREERS
- Minimum of 2-5 years on-the-job corporate experience in talent acquisition
- Must be an expert in conducting effective interviews and selection process
- Must have experience in web based recruiting tools and methods
- Demonstrated use of social media in sourcing talent
- Proven ability to effectively deal with senior level management
- Must be assertive, take initiative and be able to propose alternate strategies to meet company demands
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and be flexible to changing work-flow and department demands
- Proven ability in multi-tasking various projects simultaneously
- Team player
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge of media industry required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience