BACK TO NEWS
Penton Launches Trusts & Estates Plus App for iPad®
New York, NY/October 8, 2012 – Penton Media today launched Trusts & Estates Plus, the first tablet app for estate planning and wealth management professionals to aggregate content. The iPad app is now available in Apple’s App Store.SM
“We talked with our Trusts & Estates magazine and Wealthmanagement.com subscribers and we learned several important things,” said Warren N. Bimblick, senior vice president, strategy and business development at Penton. “We learned that they are heavy users of tablets, and have a strong need for content that is just not easily available. For example, if you type ‘elder law’ into Google, you get more than 37 million offerings. If you narrow to ‘elder law and AARP’ you still get a mind-numbing 191,000 results. What the Trusts & Estates Plus app does is provide you with very focused professional content across 14 channels.”
The app has the following features:
• Trusts & Estates: Content feeds from Trusts & Estates editors and contributors
• The Plus Network: Content feeds from more than 70 expert sources not found in Trusts & Estates magazine or its website, WealthManagement.com
• App exclusives: Content created just for the app
• Sponsored content: White papers, videos and other highly specialized content from sponsoring contributors. The app will launch with content from such firms as Jeremiah Associates, LLC, Alliance Bernstein, and Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management
• Search capabilities and features that enable subscribers to build their own libraries
An annual digital WealthManagement.com subscription, which includes access to Trusts & Estates Plus, as well as unfettered access to gated Trusts & Estates content on WealthManagement.com and other digital products, is available for $329.
About Penton Media, Inc.
As a leading, independent, business-to-business media company, Penton knows business and how to create and disseminate the vital content that moves markets. Penton is where professionals turn to gain the critical insight, expert analysis, and relevant connections needed to compete and succeed. The Company is headquartered in New York City with approximately 1,100 employees across key locations throughout the world including New York; Cleveland; Chicago; Overland Park, Kansas; Boulder, Colorado; Fort Collins, Colorado; and Hong Kong. Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its co-investors. For additional information, visit www.penton.com.
Chris Meyer, Director, Corporate Communications
Phone: (212) 204-4259
Apple and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries, and App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
BACK TO NEWS